GRO-P 5-3-1 SOIL CONDITION
- All purpose fertilizer and soil conditioner
- Use for soil preparation, backfill, hydroseeding and maintenance
- 5% Nitrogen, 3% Phosphate, 1% Potash
|Ewing List Price||$36.75|
|Login to see Your Price|
|Only available for pickup or local delivery. Local restrictions apply, contact local store.|
Gro-Power 5-3-1 is an all purpose fertilizer and soil conditioner that can be used for most fertilizer needs with maximum results. This complete product can be used every 6-8 weeks throughout the growing season. Use for soil preparation, backfill, hydroseeding, maintenance and all purpose use.
Soil Preparation: (for seed, sod or ground cover)
- Note: It is always wise to have a soil report completed prior to soil preparation to ensure good results.
- When you use Gro-Power in soil preparation, you need no additional fertilizer and if desired, use 2-3 cubic yards of nitrolized shavings (bulk-organic) or equal. Thoroughly rototill amendments to a depth of 4 to 6 inches in two directions and water thoroughly.
- Average Soil: 150 lbs. of Gro-Power per 1000 sq. ft. of area
- Sandy & Silty Soil: 200 lbs. of Gro-Power per 1000 sq. ft. of area
Maintenance: (turf, ground cover and shrub areas)
- All Gro-Power is "granulated" for easy application.
- Top dress with Gro-Power every 4 months with 25 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft.
- 7 parts of native on-site soil, 3 parts of nitrolized shavings and 14 lbs. of Gro-Power per cubic yard of mix. Mix thoroughly and backfill.
- OR - Mix 7 parts of rock-free soil and 3 parts of nitrolized shavings and mix thoroughly. Backfill with this mixture to top of planting pit. Apply Gro-Power on top of mix.
- Add Gro-Power or Gro-Power Plus at the rate of 1000 to 1300 lbs. per acre to be covered directly to the slurry along with the mulch, seed and stabilizers.
Note: If area to be hydroseeded has been soil prepped with Gro-Power/Gro-Power Plus, add only 550 lbs. of Gro-Power/Gro-Power Plus per acre in the slurry, or use Gro-Power Hi-Nitrogen at 320 lbs. per acre in the slurry.
Feeding Pots and Containers with Gro-Power:
Feed during the growing season every 45 days. (Gro-Power Planting tablets can be substituted for more convenient, long term feeding.)
Specifications: Fertilizer - Conditioner - Organic materials, higher plant form life, composted below the fibrous stage to support bacterial cultures. Gro-Power contains no poultry, animal or human waste.
Physical Properties: A uniform "beaded" homogenous mixture - 100.00% passing through a #4 mesh screen - a water soluble bio-degradable binder is used to ensure fast breakdown.
Chemical Analysis: 5-3-1, Nitrogen (available) 5.00%, Phosphate 3.00%, Potash 1.00%, Humus 70.00%, Humic Acids 15.00%. Gro-Power bacterial "stimulator" included.