Gro-Power Planting Tablets 12-8-8
GRO-P 12-8-8 PLANT TAB 1250/CS
- 7 Gram Planting Tablet
- 12 Month Slow Release
- 12% Nitrogen, 8% Phosphorus, 8% Potash
|Ewing List Price||$125.30|
|Login to see Your Price|
|Only available for pickup or local delivery. Local restrictions apply, contact local store.|
7 gram planting tablet designed for 12 month slow release. Components of tablets allow for breakdown within all soil mediums. May be used in new plantings, existing plants, containers, water plants. 12-8-8 NPK, 20% Humus, 4% Humic Acids, 3.5% Sulfur, 2% Iron, Micronutrients.
Gro-Power Planting Tablets are unique tablets that contain all the essential nutrients for plants, along with humus and humic acids which will help contain the soil. Unlike other products, these planting tablets act on the soil as well as feeding the plant – the key to healthy plant growth regardless of species or soil type.
New Landscape: Use for Groundcover, Perennials, Roses, Shrubs, Vines and Trees.
- Dig planting pit to recommended depth.
- Backfill hole to attain proper level for the plant.
- Place recommended tablet(s) between the bottom of the rootball but not higher than ⅓ of the way up the rootball. Space the tablets equally around the perimeter of the rootball approximately 2" from the root tips.
- Finish backfilling the planting pit, tamping the soil firmly, and water thoroughly.
Note: For groundcover, bare-root, balled and burlapped – tablets should be placed at same depth but directly next to the rootball. Application rates for balled and burlapped or bare-root plants: Use equivalent number of tablets that would correspond to container size – or measure 14" above soil level; then, for each ½ caliper, use 3 to 4 tablets. Follow the same planting procedure as above.
Existing Plants: Use for any size or species. Application rates: Measure 14" above soil level; then, for each ½" caliper, use 3 or 4 tablets.
- Auger or punch holes around drip line of plant to a depth of 6 to 12 inches.
- Place 1 to 2 tablets per hole, dividing them equally around the perimeter of the plant.
- Refill hole.
- Auger or punch a hole, depending on size of container, for each tablet(s) being used.
- Space holes equal distance around the plant 2" from container edge, 4" to 8" deep.
- Place 1 or 2 tablets per hole, depending on size of plant, and cover hole.
Tablets may also be used when re-potting.
Gro-Power planting tablets should be used in conjunction with other Gro-Power products in backfill.